These terms and conditions apply for any services you engage which is organised by, and payment made payable to TRUE Matchmaking Pte. Ltd. (herein referred to as “TRUE”).
By making the payment to TRUE, you are automatically deemed to have fully agreed to all of the terms and conditions and declarations whatsoever as stated in this document.
- You warrant, represent and undertake to TRUE that:
- You are above 21 years of age, are unmarried and/or legally free to form a relationship;
- You have not been convicted in any Court of Law for any offences involving dishonesty, sexual offences, harrassment, assault or any form of violence or cruelty;
- You are not a bankrupt or are not presently the subject of bankruptcy proceedings.
- You are a Singapore Citizen, Singapore Permanent Resident or a holder of a valid Employment Pass (as issued by the Ministry of Manpower)
- While TRUE will use every reasonable effort to ensure that dating matchmaking dates are arranged safely, you expressly agree that your participation in any event is wholly at your own risk. TRUE cannot and will not be liable for any accidents, loss or damage suffered by you while attending the event and you expressly release us from any such obligation and/or liability.
- Your use of services offered and events organised by TRUE are at your own risk. As an adult, you are responsible for your own safety and well being and should exercise the appropriate level of discretion especially when meeting someone for the first time or someone unfamiliar.
- TRUE does not owe you a duty of care to guarantee or provide a safe environment for you to meet up with other members or to protect you from harm beyond accurately providing you with information provided to us on a “as is where is” basis. As such, TRUE makes no warranty or representation as to the correctness or accuracy of information provided to it by members and you expressly agree that you shall not hold TRUE liable for any inaccuracies, errors in information provided by us to you, nor for any omissions or acts of misrepresentation / fraud.
- Accordingly, TRUE cannot guarantee your safety nor does it make any warranty or representation, implied or express that meeting with other members will be safe.
- You agree to fully indemnify and hold harmless TRUE , its officers, directors, agents, from and against all liabilities, claims, expenses, damages and losses, including legal fees (on an indemnity basis), arising from any breach of these terms and conditions by you, or in connection with any other liabilities arising out of your use of any of our services by TRUE .
- In any event, you expressly agree that under no circumstances shall TRUE be liable to you for any loss or damage in excess of any payment that you have made.
- You understand that if you cancel your registration after payment, TRUE will refund you 80% of the cost, 20% being the administrative cost incurred. If you cancel your registration from any of our services more than 180 days inclusive from the date of signing up for that said service TRUE will not refund you at all. Full refund may be given as on a case-by-case basis by TRUE.
- TRUE reserves the right to change certain programme components as it deems necessary and in such instances, no refunds (partial or full) shall be allowed.
- It is your sole responsibility to make your own way to the venue of any event on time and under no circumstances shall the Company be responsible for your inability, howsoever occasioned, to attend the event. If you are late, the Company is under no obligation to wait for you and may commence the event as per the advertised time.
- You acknowledge and accept that TRUE assumes no obligation, express implied, to guarantee you any result as a consequence of your use of any of its services.
- You specifically agree that you are not to use any of our services as a means to canvass or distribute materials that promote any entity or activity or cause, whether for profit or otherwise. We reserve the full rights to cancel your registration without refund if multiple other members complain against you about using it as a marketing platform rather than to be match-made. (READ THIS CAREFULLY PROPERTY AND INSURANCE AGENTS – WE RESERVE 100% RIGHTS UNDER ALL CIRCUMSTANCES WHATSOEVER TO NOT REFUND YOU AT ALL IF YOU USE OUR SERVICES AS A MEANS TO MARKET YOUR SERVICES/PRODUCTS THAN FOR MATCHMAKING PURPOSES)
- By registering as an event participant, you expressly authorise TRUE to use store and transfer, as TRUE may deem necessary, your personal information and details to any employee, affiliate, agent or partner of the Company for any and all purposes in connection with your participation in its events and/or for the purpose of promotions and marketing relevant products and services to you.
- You agree to be contacted by TRUE or its authorised agents for future communications, which may include sales or marketing calls. If you do not wish to be so contacted, please unsubscribe by sending us an email at [email protected]
- In the event that any successful matches, and you were to send TRUE your couple photos, you are allowing TRUE full legal rights to use your image commercially as a success story by TRUE. You further agree that you are not entitled to remuneration, royalties or any form of payment from TRUE for the use of your image.
- In dealing with TRUE , you may be entrusted with information in respect of TRUE ’s members all of which is confidential. You shall not now, or at any time in the future, divulge any of such confidential information to any person whatsoever.
- You will use our services in a manner consistent with any and all applicable laws and regulations, be it within Singapore and/or otherwise.
- You will not impersonate any person or entity.
- This is a matchmaking services, not a mail order bride or husband service. TRUE will attempt to match you up with a person as close as possible to your preferences, and vice versa. What happens next is between two consenting adults. Under no circumstances whatsoever does TRUE imply nor sell guaranteed relationship success and/or marriage.
Unless explicitly stated otherwise, any service rendered by TRUE and/or details and/or communication by TRUE is STILL SUBJECT TO THE ABOVE TERMS AND CONDITIONS. IF IN DOUBT ALWAYS REFER TO THE ABOVE TERMS AND CONDITIONS BEFORE PROCEEDING.